Wednesday, August 15, 2012

William's testimonial of the FreeRxPlus card



Find out how much savings this man had from using the FreeRxPlus card.  This is what he said:


"Hey, there, look what I’ve got.  Yeah, I’ve got my pharmacy card and I just printed it off recently and I’ve been able to use it and everything.  I got it while I was surfing on the blog, Dennis Shepherd’s blog, and I put the URL right on the screen there so you can see that. 

You know, this is a great card, it’s got, the benefits are that it’s a pharmacy discount card, a laboratory discount, and an imaging discount card.  And, you know, you need those things these days.

You know, let me give you an example of what I saved money on.  I use heart medicine, simvastatin, I can’t even pronounce it, and it’s a 40 milligram generic retail, the price on that is like $53.72 or something, and normally I would pay close to that, or that much, and I was able to pay at Wal-Mart, $15.79.  71% savings, $37.93 I saved out of my pocket using Free RX Plus.  Can’t beat that.

You know, if I would ever need a lipid profile with glucose blood test, not that I would use that every day, but if I did, you know, something like that would probably retail for about $77 or so, and they can get it for me with this, 35 bucks.  And my lab results would get faxed right to my doctor, I don’t have to worry about a thing.

Anyway, great card, I love it and thank you so much and I’ll see you soon.  Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment