Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Who is my FreeRxPlus representative?

Hello my name is Dennis Shepard.  I live in Brownsville, Texas, USA.  Since my strongest interest was science, I chose to study medical laboratory technology at Texas Southmost College/UTB and graduated with a degree in 1997.  I've worked as a medical laboratory technician for fourteen years.  I've been very lucky to have worked with many health care professionals throughout my years which led me to have good interpersonal relationships with them. Well I've seen a few changes in health care.  One good example would be the increase of access to health care by the opening of new private practice.  I've seen the emergence of new physician offices, clinics, and hospitals in South Texas.  But will that change once the new health care reform is in full effect?  Apart from working as a medical technologist I also work as an independent representative for FreeRxPlus.  This company provides free pharmacy, laboratory, and imaging discount cards to the public.  I've never seen or heard of any program like this in my fourteen years working in the clinical lab.  I've been a consumer and had to purchase prescription medicine such as antibiotics, allergy, nebulizers, pain and blood pressure medications for my family.  So I believe everyone at sometime in their life goes to a pharmacy and spend money on medicine.  I recommend that you get this free card from me if you do not have health insurance.  As a FreeRxPlus representative it is my job to inform the public of current health care issues and make known this free program.   It won't be easy to give cards to everyone who is in real need of this free program.  The Rio Grande Valley has a history of  being more poor compared to other areas of the nation. My work will not just stop at the Rio Grande Valley but to also continue on to the rest of  Texas and the entire United States of America.  If you believe in helping me help others save money for those unexpected out of pocket medical expenses then please share this information with others.  By doing so you will be making a significant impact on this economic piece of the American health care pie.
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment