Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Prescription savings of The Rio Grande Valley for November 2012


Total Transactions 122

Total Savings $3,926.07

Savings Per Script $45.65

Average Savings 51.15%

Brand Transactions 9

Brand Percentage 7.38%

Generic Transactions 113

Generic Percentage 92.62%

U&C Transactions 36

U&C Percentage 29.51%


This data is from the card usage in these cities : Brownsville, Port Isabel, Harlingen, Weslaco, McAllen, Edinburg, Mission and Rio Grande City, TX

There was only a couple of card users from the states of Pennsylvania and Missouri.

Remember you can help people who pay cash at retail price save money anywhere in the U.S.A.  Its up to you to help me spread the word.  I myself cannot create jobs in this economy but I know for sure that I can help others save money thus affecting the community in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment