Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What is the End Sickness Now program about?


The mission of Steve Carney is to End Sickness Now!

In the U.S. and other western countries, common sickness like fatigue, allergies and colds, and chronic health problems/sickness are widespread! And most of those problems are driven by lifestyle choices.

People get allergies, colds and flu more often than they need to! Other, more chronic problems can fester for years without symptoms, such as excess weight/obesity high blood pressure (BP), prediabetes and diabetes, high cholesterol and triglycerides, atherosclerosis, and more! And many of these health problems and sickness are driven by the wrong choices in nutrition and activity.

About 66% of Americans are overweight or obese and about half of those are obese. Diabetes and other health problems are growing rapidly. When left untreated, these sicknesses will shorten you life significantly and can kill you suddenly (a heart attack can kill you in less than a minute)!

Why coaching is the solution:

Health and life coaching are the missing links for true health and life success! Having a well-trained Health and Life coach is the solution because a coach works with you once per week over a period of several weeks. He or she will support and encourage your forward progress and success. Coaching is not therapy.

As a coach, I look forward with you, not backward! I will help you focus on the future. I will guide you in making the forward progress you desire and in a few weeks, you’ll be on your way, improving and resolving your health and life challenges! How about fewer colds and flu. Maybe improved allergies? Other chronic health problems improved or resolved!




My Bio/History:

I’m certified through the Venice Nutrition/Fitness Program (August 2011) and for Life/Professional Coaching, through Fowler Wainwright International (March 2012). I was also certified as a Registered Corporate Coach (RCC) about 10 years ago!

I developed a passion for overcoming life challenges. I had Polio at age 3, and I learned what it’s like to be hospitalized and go through shots, surgeries, pain, etc. It was a great lesson in what happens when you lose your health and have to start over! I had to learn how to walk again! My outer left thigh now runs across my stomach! But I’ve overcome all those challenges, including getting rid of a limp I had until I was 35!

To maintain my ability to help you, I have dual certifications as a Certified Professional/Life Coach (CPC) and Certified Nutrition/Fitness/health Coach. My passion for health research goes back 20 years and I read health articles/research daily. I have  reviewed or read thousands of articles, books and clinical studies about health, disease, supplements and drugs. I also follow articles about jobs, careers and relationships.

I’ve overcome other life challenges, such as dyslexia, being chronically late, extra weight, allergies, blood sugar problems, knee problems/pain, a thyroid issue (I needed more iodine like the many people who have deficiency these days), etc.

I was also in a car accident a few years ago and had to heal neck and back problems/injuries (they wanted to fuse my neck vertebrae, but I said no. I’ve healed all of these health and life problems, using a natural approach with no drugs or surgeries. And I’m in better shape than I was 20 years ago!

Here is a recent video from CNN by the creator of the nutrition program I took (and simplified) in 2011: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2012/01/06/gupta-new-year-new-you.cnn

A few of my health stats: BMI is under 21 (top 10% for my age), body fat around 15% (fitness level), waist 32″ or less. BP runs 115/70, with cholesterol, TSH and PSA all in good range. Fasting glucose runs in the 80s, and my hsCRP was less than .5, which is very low levels of inflammation (most adults over 50 are 1-3 or higher). I can do 70 push-ups, then 20 more after 60-second break, and 30 more after that! People say I look 15 years younger than my age. The bottom line is that this program works and it’s easier than you think!

If you have any questions or suggestions, e-mail Steve Carney or use contact form:

steve@endsicknessnow.com

Thanks!

Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is for educational use and is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis or treatment of a licensed professional. Statements regarding the properties or functions of nutritional supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© 2012 by Steve Carney/End Sickness Now

 

No comments:

Post a Comment